Sunday, August 9, 2009

AARRRGGGG!!!

So all weekend I start having contractions - regularly. I try to get up and do something, and boom - they go nuts. I am still too early for this - only 27 weeks. I have never had to do this before - I just go along on my merry way, until my water breaks and the baby comes.

This morning, I get up, and after 45 min. they start up again - but don't go away. We go to church, and after an hour and a half, I have to come home and go to bed. I don't know what I will do if I have to stay in bed for months - I can't do that! Too much to do with a large family, and school starting in a week. I called the on-call doctor, and that was no help! She said I had to be the judge of whether to stay in bed or come to the hospital, neither option did I like.

I think I will wait until tomorrow, and call my doctor during office hours.

3 comments:

Amy said...

ok, ths has been every pregnancy for me (besides this last one...) drink a TON of water (at least 12 glasses a day) and lay down for a few hours once or twice a day - it's the only way to manage them. Kept me off offical bedrest and labor stopping drugs for pregnancies 2 and 3 - good luck!

Debbie said...

Thanks Amy!!!

Unknown said...

Its been a while since i've read the blog, sorry Debbie! Let me know how things are going over there - Travis and I miss you guys very much and can't wait to see you guys sometime. Let us know if you can make it down to Sacramento sometime to let us treat you to a night out! Hope all is well. - Krista