Sunday, March 13, 2011

We are home!

Not a lot of time - but a quick note to let you know that we are home, and doing well! Not sure yet when or if Mom is coming; I still need to talk with Tanya about that. Mom is missing the kids and I, but enjoying the quiet that Tanya's house has to offer. She is settled in, and Tanya and Sean have a schedule worked out now, so they may opt just to keep Mom there this time. I will update when that changes.
On another note - we got to go to church today. Lucy went in her wheelchair, as the halls get quite full and bustley (I know, that's not even a word :-), but it fits), and we don't want her to get knocked over accidentally, and her class is at the opposite end of the building as the chapel.
Lucy had quite the surprise when she got home - the Primary had made a huge, beautiful "Welcome Home Lucy" banner, and all signed it. They are amazing, and her ear to ear grin when she walked in was priceless! I wish I had my camera out; but alas, I didn't. I will attach a picture of the banner later, as well as pictures from the hospital.
It is nice to be home - loud, but nice! We joke that our kids only know two levels, loud and louder. We are trying to work on that. But seriously, I am so happy to be home again. Looking forward to getting everything back in order again.

No comments: