Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Kerr jar soup, ladybugs and Primary!

Sunday was quite a busy day for Lucy. First of all, her friend Abby came to visit again - and stayed most of the day. They had so much fun together. Then, she had a visit from the Primary Presidency, who brought her the most amazing poster board ladybug card. Each of the Primary children had written a message inside of a ladybug, and then decorated it's wings, which were attached with brads - so Lucy could open each of the bugs wings to read the message. The were complete with googly eyes! They also brought her a chocolate Ladybug, filled with little ladybugs inside, some cool ladybug sunglasses, a color your own purse, a plate of cookies - and some wonderful homemade soup in a Kerr jar for me! And, I saved the best for last - they videotaped Primary, so Lucy didn't miss it, and could have church at the hospital. As soon as they left, Lucy put the DVD in to watch. She loved it. Then while she was watching that - Ryan came to visit, and brought Emmie and Abigail to visit. Then Tanya came to visit, and they played Payday, and ate snacks all evening. I so wish I had a card reader, so I could upload pictures. I think that I will go back, and edit the posts with pictures when I get them off the memory card at home.

No comments: