Friday, July 17, 2009

We are still alive!


Sorry it has been a while since my last post! Ryan and I were out of town for a week, shooting the JIB Conference. Usually it is in Hawaii (with other locations being Canada and the Bahamas), but this year they decided to cut back and go to South Lake Tahoe. It was beautiful, and we had a great time as always. Mom watched the kids here, and I didn't think she was going to live past the first few days (either that, or the kids wouldn't live). But by the end, she had a tight ship running (although she did admit that I was right, Nathan can be a beast - never-ending trouble that boy is. Good thing he's cute!).

Emmie is doing well in her swim meets. She has improved her times with every swim. This Saturday is the last meet, and then we have Championships next weekend. As usual, she is getting quite the tan.

Insurance approved the PET scan for Lucy, so now we are just waiting scheduling. I will keep you updated.

No comments: