Friday, July 24, 2009

Love and hate, addictive relationship!

Yes, I know - hate is a four letter word in our household, so don't tell my kids! So what am I talking about? Blogs!

I love that I feel so connected with my friends and family. I love to log on a read what is happening in "their neck of the woods", and feel like I am there. Melissa's blog especially feels like we are just sitting in her living room, and she is telling me what happened (as if she never moved so far away). I love reading all of your honesty and totally relating to what you are saying or feeling. I love that if I get busy for a while, I can log on and catch up - any time day or night. I love the connection - and re-connection to those I had lost contact with. I love it, I love it!

I hate, (or dislike immensely, as I tell my children to say), that when I am done reading current posts, or when I log on and there isn't any postings, that I feel sad and lonely and left wanting more. I dislike immensely that it makes me miss you all so much and wish we were sitting together, enjoying each other's company in person! I miss you! Darn those blogs!

OK - so really, I love them more than not! Keep blogging everyone - 'cuz I need my fix! :-)

No comments: