Monday, June 22, 2009

It's another girl!

OK - so I decided to take this blog catch up thing one bite at a time. So here is another bite! We had our ultrasound last week - and it's another girl. Her name is Esther Jolee. We don't have any other results until I see my OB on Thursday. Ryan, Lucy and I were hoping for a boy - and Emmie and Abigial wanted a girl. It would have been nice for Nathan to have a brother, and to share rooms it would have been nicer for two boys and 3 girls. But we thought Lucy was a boy, and wouldn't trade her for anything! So Esther will be the same - loved abundantly!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Woo-hoo a baby girl!! I love the name too, it's absolutely perfect. I told Travis that we have to go shopping for baby clothes now and he just laughs at me. But eventually, we'll get around to getting something cute for the cutie-to-come. Hope the girls and Nathan are overjoyed about a new baby sister. Tell them Uncle Travis and I say hi. We can't wait to see you and Ryan friday!