Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Questions answered!!

OK - so here are some answers for some of the questions coming through from my last posts. I am due on 11/09/09 - so I am halfway done. I added a countdown at the bottom of my blog for those who are as forgetful as I am! I am doing ok. I don't enjoy being pregnant - LOVE the baby, cool concept, but miserable pregancies. Probably doesn't help that I work two jobs, volunteer at the kids' school, swim practice daily and meets every Saturday, I am Primary President at church (in charge of the children ages 18 months to 12 years old), chase four kids, a dog and a cat, errands, budgeting, dishes, laundry (which NEVER ends), picking up several times a day, and if I'm lucky, I get to squeeze in some actual cleaning. I need to get the sign that says "If you came to see me, come on in. If you came to see my house, make an appointment."

No comments: