Friday, December 28, 2012

Hulbert Ranch Assisted Living

OK - so I know I am not ready to retire (age wise at least - even though I sure feel ready physically sometimes!), but when I do retire - this is where I want to be.

This is a new facility, and I am trying to spread the word.  It is so beautiful there - with very nice rooms and common areas.  There are tons of amenities (housekeeping, yummy meals, indoor swimming, sports court, exercise room, genealogy computers, etc.).  It is designed for high standards (no foul language or media allowed), and is very family oriented.

Please check out their facebook page at:  hulbert ranch assisted living and "LIKE" it.

Also you can see more at their website at:  www.hulbertranch.com

They only have six residents at one time - so it is very individualized and personal.  It is a 6,000 square foot ranch style home resting on 150 beautiful rolling acres - with paved walking paths.  It was designed with active seniors in mind.

PLEASE SHARE IT WITH EVERYONE, you never know who is looking for themselves or a loved one, and this is WAY above anything else you could find.

No comments: