Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Better Late Than Never! Disneyland Photos

Ok, so I am bad about uploading photos - because we store them on Ryan's computer, and I am always blogging from my computer. But yesterday the PhotoPass Disk arrived from Disneyland - so here are a few of those photos.....

Nathan is OBSESSED with Cars. He would watch it all day if I would let him. He plays with them constantly. So when he saw Lightning McQueen "in person" - he ran up, and just like a little man, started checking him out all over. It was so cute - that the Disney photographer just went nuts clicking away. This is just one of many.


Here we are on the last day - Lucy's birthday, for a family pose. Everyone was getting pretty worn out by now.
These photos are pretty large Jpegs - so I will add more later, from Ryan's computer. There are some really cute ones!! So check back again!

No comments: